Rules for using footwear
In order to ensure your satisfaction with the footwear we sell, please follow the rules of use and maintenance listed below.
1. Shoes should be unlaced when dressing and taking them off.
2. Accurately lacing the shoes while wearing them prevents abrasions of the feet and premature abrasion of the linings and abrasion of the heels.
3. Shoes should be put on using a shoehorn to avoid breaking the tabs and tearing the upper.
4. Avoid getting the shoes wet, which will deteriorate their properties. Even properly maintained shoes can get wet. Wetting is considered mechanical damage. If the shoes get wet, they should be dried at room temperature away from any heat source. In order to protect the shoes against deformation, it is recommended to use shoe trees or fill the shoes with soft paper.
5. Please remember to use footwear for its intended purpose. We would like to remind you that dress shoes are not suitable for sports and tourism, and should not be used as work shoes.
6. Keeping shoes clean and performing regular maintenance ensures their durability and aesthetic appearance throughout the entire period of use.
7. We recommend carrying out regular maintenance of shoes, using products appropriate for a given type of leather (the type of leather is indicated on the tag and the box). Maintenance and cleaning methods as well as the type of care products are provided later in the leaflet.
8. Washing in a washing machine at high temperature and with the addition of strong detergent may lead to discoloration or complete destruction of the shoe.
9. It is the user's responsibility to take care of the shoes (ongoing maintenance, replacing insoles and laces).
10. Footwear should be aired as often as possible. If possible, do not use the same pair of shoes every day. Intensive use of one pair of shoes leads to its premature wear.
BASIC CONDITIONS FOR COMPLAINTS
Each product purchased on the Spicysneakers.pl website can be complained under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code for a period of 2 years from the date of receipt of the product by the Consumer. Spicysneakers.pl is not a manufacturer of Goods and is not responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods.
If the purchased goods are incompatible with the contract (defect), the customer has the right to complain about the defect. A defect means a change in the characteristics of the goods caused by the use of inappropriate or poor quality material, inappropriate technology or poor design solution.
Warranty for defects DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• natural wear and tear of the goods (e.g. abrasion of shoe soles, abrasion of insoles and linings, deformations caused by poor fitting of shoes to the foot, discoloration resulting from soaking or sweating),
• mechanical damage caused by the User and third parties: bruises, abrasions, cracks in the lacquered coating, minor superficial cracks in the grain of the leather or the covering laminated coating in the places where the shoe is bent, efflorescence and traces of soaking the leather), destruction, abrasion of heels from putting on or taking off unlaced shoes , collapse of the heel due to a point load on the sole, e.g. while driving a car, wearing shoes that are laced incorrectly/loosely, which consequently causes abrasion of the heels,
• damage resulting from improper or lack of maintenance,
• natural changes in the material from which the goods were made,
• damage caused by washing the goods,
• convenience and comfort of use. It is the User's responsibility to adjust the shoes to the size of the feet.
The complaint is considered correct if the goods complained about are complete and meet basic hygiene rules. The customer is obliged to submit the complained goods that are clean, free of dirt and hygienically harmless.
The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complained product in accordance with applicable legal provisions regarding warranty (in particular Civil Code, Articles 556-576).
WORD MARKS AND PICTOGRAMS OF SHOES PARTS
We kindly inform you that the terms of warranty complaints are specified in the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) and the Act of April 23, 1964, Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). . 2019, item 1145, as amended). Please treat the discussion of the most important provisions of the Act in this respect as information material presented below.
The consumer's claims against the seller may be based on a physical defect existing at the time of delivery (warranty). If a physical defect is discovered within one year from the date of delivery of the sold item, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time the danger passed to the buyer (Art. 5562 of the Civil Code).
In the case of footwear, its properties are usually not individually determined. A consumer good is deemed to be in conformity with the contract if it is fit for the purpose for which such goods are normally used and if its properties correspond to those typical of goods of this type.
If a physical defect is found, the buyer may demand that the item be replaced with a defect-free one or that the defect be removed. Only when repair or replacement is impossible, requires excessive costs or would expose the consumer to significant inconvenience, is it possible to reduce the price or withdraw from the contract. However, this does not apply to cases where the defect is insignificant. The seller is not liable for non-compliance of the goods with the contract if the buyer knew about this non-compliance or, judging reasonably, should have known about it.
REMEMBER TO MAINTEN YOUR SHOES DAILY.